Thursday, January 29, 2009

I've heard lots of good comments about our Resolved blog from various people this week.  Actually the whole series seems to be striking a chord.  Here is a caution for you:  if you are looking for a sermon series, practical as it might be, to be the 4-step process that "fixes" you... you are about to be very disappointed.  Our objective is to get us thinking and asking questions.  Questions like:
  • Is there balance in my life?
  • Is there a specific area that is WAY out of balance?
  • Do I know my purpose in life?
  • And am I doing ANYTHING to figure out what that purpose is. 

This list is not exhaustive... but it should be a warning to all of us.  Our culture likes quick satisfaction, and linear, 1-2-3 step processes that guide us to a conclusion.  Life just doesn't work that way.

So, check out the Resolved blog, RESOLVE09.BLOGSPOT.COM, and let's continue the journey together.

Speaking of journey's, I hope you will be praying for the India 7 as we leave on Friday!  And look for India updates frequently.

1 comment:

lauraknight said...

Will be praying for you and your team as you travel to and serve in India.